This page has been visited times.
WELCOME TO THE IRISH HISTORICAL AND RELIGIOUS STATISTICS HOME PAGE
You're very welcome to this site. Things are a bit rough
at the moment as this site is under construction. Nevertheless
I hope that you find it useful. I plan to extend this
site and add new statistics. If you have any you would
like to see added, please e-mail me at the address
on this page.While every effort has been made to ensure that the data here are
free from error, this cannot be absolutely guaranteed. All risks
arising from the use of this data are borne by the user, and use
of the data represents an acceptance of this condition by the user. The
provision of this data is made strictly on a voluntary basis and for
recreational purposes and does not represent a sale, an offer to
sell, or a contractual obligation of nay sort.
Click on one of these to begin
- Click here:
- To see what's new on this site and what will be added in the near future.
- Ulster-Orientated Historical and Religious Statistics
- Dealing with the 9 counties and mostly pre-1921
- Northern Ireland Security/Violence Related Statistics
- Dating from the beginning of the Troubles until the Present Day
- Northern Ireland Socio-Economic-Religious Statistics
- Dating from 1969-
- Republic of Ireland Socio-Economic-Religious Statistics
- Mostly dating from 1971. But with some going back to 1921.
- All Ireland Historical and Religious Statistics
- Dating from 1834 (and hopefully beyond, real soon)
- Don't Forget- Here's My Article on the Irish Famine
- This is a draft and not fot Quotation without the author's written permission. Remember to widen your browser/notepad to read it !!!!!!
- NEW- Section on Irish-America
- Irish-America: Past and Present
- Other Links and Contact Details
- You can find links to other sources of data on Ireland: Modern and Historical